The Facebook username change period is once every 60 days. After you change your username, you will have to wait 60 days before you can change it again. It is important to choose your new username carefully, as you will have to keep it for at least 60 days. Keep in mind that Facebook has guidelines for usernames, and your username must adhere to these guidelines.
How to change Facebook user name
You can change your Facebook username by following these steps:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the arrow icon in the top right corner of the screen and select “Settings & Privacy” from the dropdown menu.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Click on “Edit” next to your current username.
- Enter your new desired username and click on “Save Changes.”
Please note that you can only change your Facebook username once every 60 days. Additionally, your username must adhere to Facebook’s guidelines and cannot contain certain terms or symbols.